1. Selection of pickup installation location
1. Suction ceiling or suspended ceiling installation.
2. Wall side hanging installation.
3. Desktop embedded installation.
4. Concealed installation in the buried wall.
Note: The installation position should be centered on the talking area as much as possible. For example: the interrogation room can be installed near the person being interrogated; the classroom can be installed near the podium; the small meeting room can be installed in the center of the ceiling. Installation principle: Try to be as close to the main talking area as possible, so that the sound pickup effect is better.
2. Selection and wiring of the pickup connection cable
The pickup can use ordinary 4-core telephone wires, Category 5 network twisted-pair wires, shielded/unshielded signal cables, etc. Considering the complex construction environment, it is recommended to use a 0.5mm2 section 3-core signal cable (that is, the commonly used 3×0.5 RVVP cable).
Pickup power supplies are generally divided into two types:
1. Independent power supply (stabilized power supply is recommended), and the signal is transmitted by 2×0.5 RVVP cable.
2. Centralized power supply (centralized power supply in the computer room), use 3×0.5 RVVP core cables, which are respectively power supply positive, audio signal positive, and public ground. Shielded cables can be used in complex electromagnetic environments, and the shielding layer is connected to the equipment ground at one end. That is, the shielding net at one end of the pickup (pickup) is suspended in the air, and the shielding net at the device end is connected to the equipment ground (chassis). Note: When wiring, it is best to route the wires separately, do not use the same cable tray with strong electricity such as AC, and try to keep away from strong electromagnetic interference equipment such as transformers and lamp rectifiers.
3. How to choose the power supply
Power supply efficiency and line loss should be considered during installation, and a power supply with a higher nominal value should be selected as much as possible. The DC regulated power supply referred to here is the so-called "linear transformer", which is generally composed of a power transformer, a rectifier diode, a filter capacitor and an integrated voltage regulator. Try not to use switching power supplies, it can cause a lot of circuit hum! Many switching power supplies on the market are of poor quality and have a very large ripple factor, which can cause humming in the pickup.
What is a switching power supply? To put it simply: it is a switching DC regulated power supply, which is an automatic regulated power supply composed of an electronic switching tube and an electronic switching oscillator. For example, an ordinary desktop computer power supply is a switching power supply.